While Microsoft does still offer full desktop versions of Microsoft Office, new updates and features focus more on the Office 365 product. We see many of our clients switching from the desktop-installed version in favor of many of the mobile-friendly collaboration and security features, such as:
- Access content securely with Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Reduce risk with built-in Data Loss Prevention.
- Never miss a security release with Deferred Updates.
- Log in just once with Windows 10 Hello and Single
- Co-author documents at the same time.
- Always stay connected with Skype meetings.
- Get files out of your inbox with Modern Attachments.
- Connect the team with shared notebooks.
- Take Office everywhere with mobile apps.
- Find the right command, fast, with help from Tell Me.
- Quickly find what you’re looking for with Smart Lookup.
- Access your most recently used documents from any device.
Microsoft 365 Business is designed for small- to medium-sized businesses with up to 300 users and integrates Office 365 Business Premium with tailored security and management features from Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security. It offers services to empower employees, safeguard the business and simplify IT management.
Microsoft 365 Business:
- Helps companies achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers and suppliers.
- Empowers employees to get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protects company data across devices with always-on security.
- Simplifies the set-up and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for large organizations and integrates Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security. This is a complete, intelligent solution that empowers creative, mobile and secure users.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise:
- Unlocks creativity by enabling people to work naturally with ink, voice and touch, all backed by tools that utilize AI and machine learning.
- Provides the broadest and deepest set of apps and services with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving people flexibility and choice in how they connect, share and communicate.
- Simplifies IT by unifying management across users, devices, apps and services.
- Helps safeguard customer data, company data and intellectual property with built-in, intelligent security.
Whether you are migrating from one platform to another, or just starting your business-specific domain, ITS can help you setup your domain, migrate any data, and deploy Microsoft 365 email and apps to your employees.