K-12 Technology Support
Project work supports:
- Districts with one IT Director that needs assistance or guidance with larger projects outside the scope of their skillset; wiring, networking, imaging, new machine rollouts,etc.
- Districts with Technology Integrationists that specialize in curriculum development and support, and teachers or specialized staff that support break/fix issues at the building level.
- Districts with any combination of IT and Integration staff.
Supporting Your IT Department
Our Solution Analysts are comfortable with networks large and small, and speak the languages of various versions of Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Working within your budget and with your IT staff, ITS can design and implement new networks, servers, desktop deployments, wireless campuses and desktop images. We can support your IT infrastructure with contracted blocks of hours or through specific projects. Some of the most requested consulting projects include:
- Desktop imaging
- Hardware sales
- Network configuration and support
- Network and Data Security
- Wireless Networking
Contact ITS to request more information on IT Consulting for your district.