Thank you for your interest in ITS. Infrastructure Technology Solutions (ITS) is a provider of IT Services for Businesses and K-12+Schools. We specialize in: cloud hosted solutions, helpdesk management /support, physical security, and surveillance; along with network design, installation, and security.
As of June 13, 2019, we have one opening: Project Installer. We are also hiring seasonal summer interns.
We are seeking a Project Installer for the installation of security, camera and phone systems.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Responsible for wiring, connections and equipment installation to include: testing and troubleshooting
- Assists support team by delivering equipment and providing on-site help when needed
Preferred qualifications include:
- High school diploma
- Previous related installation experience
- Familiarity with hand/power tools
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Valid driver’s license
This is a full-time hourly position that offers competitive pay and an excellent career growth opportunity. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible work schedule with Paid Time Off
- Excellent health insurance plan
- 401K plan
- Paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- Casual work environment
- Plus many other benefits
To apply send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.