Thank you for your interest in ITS. Infrastructure Technology Solutions (ITS) is a provider of IT Services for Businesses and K-12+Schools. We specialize in: cloud hosted solutions, helpdesk management /support, physical security, and surveillance; along with network design, installation, and security.
As of July 10, 2020 we have one opening for Tier 2 Support Technician.
Tier 2 Support Technician
Infrastructure Technology Solutions is a provider of IT Solutions for Businesses and K-12+Schools. We specialize in: cloud hosted solutions, helpdesk management /support, physical security and surveillance; along with network design, installation and security. We are seeking an experienced Tier 2 Support Tech. to deliver outstanding technical customer service. Position is responsible remote and onsite break/fix and project support for customers.
Related Associates Degree and a valid driver’s license is required for this position.
Preferred qualifications include:
- One or more years of relevant work experience with a knowledge of Windows Desktop, Windows Server, general network support, and mobile device support.
- Ability to take initiative on assigned projects to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft and A+ certifications are a plus
This is a full-time hourly position that offers competitive pay and an excellent career growth opportunity. Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Flexible work schedule with Paid Time Off
- Excellent health insurance plan
- 401K plan
- Paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- Casual work environment
- Plus many other benefits
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required. To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.