The SV11 sensor is an all-in-one sensor for monitoring environmental changes in your physical space. With a collection of powerful embedded sensors, the SV11 simultaneously measures air quality, temperature, humidity, motion, and noise.
Users can associate a Verkada camera with their sensor to provide greater context into environmental changes and events. This video footage and sensor data are automatically synced, ensuring a seamless experience for historical investigations or live monitoring.
For scenarios where an SV11 sensor is used in sensitive areas, such as a bathroom, users can opt to use their sensor without an associated camera or can place one in an adjacent, safe-to-record area. The SV11 sensor lends itself to a wide range of use cases. From monitoring air quality in manufacturing facilities to detecting temperature fluctuations in server closets, the SV11 offers a new kind of visibility and insight into your physical space.
In addition to monitoring a wide range of environmental changes, the SV11 can detect vaping and smoking events. Schools and other smoke-free facilities can monitor vaping and smoking behavior from Command using Verkada’s Vape Index, making it easy to conduct investigations and implement deterrence measures.
- Customize the data displayed for each SV11 sensor
- Set alerts based on user-defined thresholds for each data stream
- Configure notification recipients and scheduling
- Filter data by sensor, date and time
- Associate Verkada cameras with sensors for increased visibility
- View historical or live video synced with sensor data
- Click on sensor alert to see sensor data alongside video footage of the incident
Professional Monitoring Overview
Incidents are unpredictable. Ensure your sites are protected 24/7 with our professional monitoring service. Monitoring is provided by three fully redundant, U.S.-based, UL listed central stations with Five Diamond Certification from The Monitoring Association.
Assess the Situation
- With built-in video verification, agents can assess possible threats and screen out false alarms.
- If video verification is enabled, users will not be contacted unless incidents are confirmed as real alarms by an agent.
- When an alarm is raised, agents immediately call and send SMS messages to the predetermined contact list.
- If an agent is unable to reach any contacts, they can contact local emergency services to respond.
- Once a threat is confirmed, agents will dispatch local first responders to the site address.
- All events can be reviewed, archived and accessed from Command for incident investigation.