Company President and Resident Geek, Joel Althoff, is heading to New York City this week as a guest and participant at Lenovo’s Transform 2.0 event.
Althoff’s participation accompanies a major Lenovo announcement at the September 13 event. Althoff will also be available throughout the conference as a booth expert and brand ambassador. Lenovo offered five bold statements leading up to Thursday’s event.
Other items on the Lenovo Transform 2.0 agenda include:
• Experience the power of AI from workstation to datacenter to achieve new results and solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
• Discover how emerging technologies like IOT and AR/VR can improve business efficiency and improve the customer experience.
• Engage with industry experts on how to leverage infrastructure for the IOT edge.
• Learn from Lenovo customers and partners about what’s next in Security, Services, Smart Office and beyond.
• Get ready for the 5G Transformation with new insights and see what’s possible.
• Network with Lenovo customers, partners and industry leaders from education, healthcare, retail, research, manufacturing and more.