We have recently received frantic calls from current Ring Central users, upset with the additional cost associated with a mobile client license. While Ring Central maintains that this cost has always been part of their contract, users are confused.
Current Ring Central users that call to inquire about VoIP options are calling to specifically inquire about 3CX. 3CX is our preferred VoIP provider, for several reasons:
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls, not extensions
- Free inter-office and branch calls
- Cloud or On-Premise solutions
- Easy-to-Use management console
- Re-provision/Reboot IP phone remotely
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Use your extension from anywhere (we use ours on iOS, Citrix, Windows, Mac, and desk phone)
Whether you are looking to replace RingCentral, replace your aging PBX, or deploy a VoIP solution for your school or business, 3CX is definitely a solution to consider. Contact ITS for pricing and demo information.