SOLUTION ANALYST – Posted November 27, 2018
Infrastructure Technology Solutions is a provider of IT Services for Businesses and K-12+Schools. We specialize in: cloud hosted solutions, helpdesk management /support, physical security and surveillance; along with network design, installation and security. We are seeking an experienced solution analyst to deliver outstanding technical customer service. Analyst is responsible for inbound support calls and troubleshooting computer/network issues on-site and remote.
A related bachelor’s degree and a valid driver’s license is required for this position.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Three or more years of successful PC and/or network support experience
- Ability to take initiative on assigned projects to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft and A+ certifications are a plus
This is a full-time hourly position that offers competitive pay and an excellent career growth opportunity. Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Flexible work schedule with Paid Time Off
- Excellent health insurance plan
- 401K plan
- Paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- Casual work environment
- Plus many other benefits
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Complete an application and return to: jobs @ infrastructuretech.net