Custom Delivered Applications: From the Cloud
Custom Delivered Applications provides businesses with continuous, offsite access to practically all of the software applications used in day-to-day business operations. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) products keep your data and app stored in the ITS Cloud, making your software useable and accessible from virtually any Internet capable device. Your software is accessed through your own VPN space, with specialized encryption and login credentials to keep data accessible to only certified users.
Custom Delivered Applications can also allow businesses to keep running legacy software applications with less maintenance and upgrade worries. Both the data and application are stored on a server in our secure Iowa Data Center and accessed through a seamless, secure connection. Using the software in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model eliminates client-side downloads and facilitates seamless upgrades; no more worries about compatibility when a new version rolls out!
Some of our SaaS products include:
- Citrix: optimizes the delivery of desktops, applications and data to users by centrally managing and securing them in our Iowa Data Center.
- Microsoft Office: Delivered through Citrix XenApp or Microsoft Office Web Apps.
- Hosted Exchange: email, calendars and contacts
- SharePoint: communication and collaboration platform for businesses
- Legacy software applications: programs that you still need to run, but require specific server/desktop settings that are unpractical for your business environment.